Explore BARICHARA, the most beautiful town in Colombia
Declared a national monument in 1975 for its architectural heritage, Barichara is a magical town frozen in time. Your imagination will fly back to the colonial times with its architecture, yellow cobblestone streets, all the houses painted in white and the beautiful landscapes. Is an ideal place to take some rest, walk, and enjoy the interesting and historical sites. You will find the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Santa Bárbara chapel, the view point of the Suarez river Canyon, Mico waterfall, las Aguas Park, and all the small ceramic workshops before you walk down the famous old royal trail. It is an experience that you will never forget.
Departure time : 9.00 AM
Total activity time : whole day (you need to book in advance)
Price : depends on the amount of people interested
What is included :
- Professionally certified and bilingual guides
- Private transportation (from and to your hotel)
- Typical lunch
- Organic local produce coffee tasting
- The participant must be physically and mentally fit.
- Clothes should be appropriate for the activity (shorts or pants, t-shirt, comfortable shoes to walk, sunglasses and hat)
- You will need mosquito repellent and sunscreen
Important information :
This activity is not available for pregnant women and clients with heart illness or epilepsy.
Please inform us about any known allergies and please carry necessary medications with you.