Culture and History Tours
It is located 96 kilometers from Bucaramanga and 327 kilometers away from Bogota. It is the capital of the Guanentina province and has an area of 145 square kilometers; its height is 1114 meters above sea level, with an average temperature of 24 degrees Celsius.
For its wealth of natural attractions, San Gil has become the Colombian capital of the adventure.
Main attractions: The Gallineral Park, Fonce River, adventure activities, among others
Located 110 kilometers from Bucaramanga and 20 km away from San Gil, with an altitude of 1300 meters above sea level and 21 degree average temperature. was declared national monument in August 3, 1978.
Affectionately known as the land of the (patiamarillos) and the prettiest village in Colombia, the beauty of its cobbled streets, its architecture and other attractions have turned this town into one of the main attractions of the region. Its main attractions are:
Royal way (going from barichara to guane)
- The Casa de Aquileo Parra is a small, humble home of Alquileo Parrera, who served as Colombia’s 11th president (1876–78).
- This colonial house laid out around a fine patio and situated on the main square features a mishmash collection of fossils, Guane pottery, paintings, typewriters, tools and other tchotchkes.
- With beautiful viewpoints.
- A lovely little park decorated with water features and statues carved by local sculptors.
- Monkey jump
- The cementery chapel Jesus resuscitate, among others
NATURAL PARK GALLINERAL
Located at the municipality of San Gil, on the River Fonce; with an area of 4 hectares, His giant trees with moss, it creates a paradise filled with exotic and beautiful landscapes.
Remodeled pool service for your convenience, restaurant service
CHICAMOCHA NATIONAL PARK
It is located in the town of Aratoca 40 kilometers away from San Gil. In the middle of the majestic Chicamocha Canyon, in a place known as (windows), began the construction of this charming and fun park; which it has become one of the most popular tourist attractions of the department.
Inside the park you can visit: Shops, the Santander little town, flags plaza or shows, Guane museum, monument to Santandereanidad (tobacco leaf), the viewpoint, the goats' park and ostriches and also enjoy the following activities: zip lines, water park, horseback riding, buggies track, jumping, climbing wall, slides, playgrounds.